Wacom Cintiq 21UX Review

Sep 1, 2011

Digital Journal Reviews Corel Painter 12

Corel Painter is one of my favorite painting software.

I'm no pro with using it, but it is fun to play around with it.
The level of realism achieved in Corel’s Painter 12 is simply astounding. You can choose how wet your watercolour brush is and what direction the wind is blowing against your paint strokes.

I first started using Corel Painter about seven years ago, when the program was in its eighth version. I loved it. It was unlike any other art-focused software I'd tried. It gave me the freedom to mix all sorts of media I didn't have the money to buy or the space to use, and it generally did a pretty good job of mimicking how the materials work in real life.
Click here if you are interested in buying Corel Painter 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment