Wacom Cintiq 21UX Review

Oct 1, 2011

Online Digital Design Tutorials for Beginners

Even though I've been a graphic deisgner and illustrator for quite a while, I still look to free tutorials for inspiration and sometimes for things that I forgot how to do. There are so many different sites and I've spent a lot of time going through them over the years to find the good ones. 
I thought I could save you some time by giving you my list here. For the next week or so, I will be posting different design tutorial sites and demonstration videos.
Here are a few beginner tutorial sites to start you off!

Ctrlpaint

Ctrl+Paint is one of my favorite sites for digital painting tutorials. Includes a well written Digital Painting 101 guide.

Veerle

veerle-v2.duoh.com - I really like the design of this site. These tutorials are good basics to know. She has an updated version of her site at veerle.duoh.com where the tutorials seem to be a little more intermediate. 

Creativepro
creativepro.com - Another site for mostly novices, but still helpful for intermediate designers too.

Ideabook

Ideabook.com - Offers some free tutorials mostly for newbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment