Wacom Cintiq 21UX Review

Nov 2, 2011

Art Inspiration Wednesday!

My husband is in the hospital with a collapsed lung. He's okay and will hopefully get to go home soon. Needless to say, it has kept me away from working on this site.

Since this has been the third week where I've needed to post "Art Inspiration Tuesday" on Wednesday, I'm officially moving it to Wednesday. Maybe it's a sign. ;-)

I thought it would be fitting to have today's theme inspired by lungs. I tried not to be too literal, but it was hard since it's constantly on my mind.

Paullung_drawings

Photo-realistic pencil drawings bu Paul Lung. I hope you like cats!

Control_life_by_madspeitersen

Anatomy of a game controller by Madspeitersen.

Ericzeners_underwater
Eric Zener's Underwater paintings.

Lungsofthecity_riddleture
Lungs of the City by riddleture.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment