Wacom Cintiq 21UX Review

Feb 17, 2012

Art Inspiration Wednesday (on Friday)!

I must admit that I had trouble being inspired this week and decided to focus on giving my office a huge overhaul. Before I knew it, Wednesday was over and then Thursday. I still feel a bit uninspired, but chose to focus my theme on Presidents in honor of President's day! Not the most exciting inspiration, I know. Sadly, I had a lot of trouble finding cool and unique art of presidents. The most I could find are of Obama, so don't think I'm trying to make any political statements with the following images. :)

Wacom Tablet - President Lincoln
www.vhankim.com
Michael Bower obama typography
www.idesignstuff.net
theLGL JFK Smoking Break
thelgl.com
President Barack Obama mosaic
www.idesignstuff.net

No comments:

Post a Comment