Wacom Cintiq 21UX Review

Feb 6, 2012

I'm not just a pretty face who knows about Wacom tablets

All kidding aside, I also try my best to make a living with my designs and illustrations. Along with my freelance business, I enjoy making T-shirt designs, greeting cards and more on Zazzle.com and Cafe Press in my free time.

This isn't a commercial for those sites, it's a shameless plug to sell my t-shirts and other gifts! Zazzle and Cafe Press are great for making a little extra cash while doing what you already enjoy.

I'm not getting rich off of these web sites, but the extra money is helpful. If you are interested and have the time, please check out my stores. Thanks and don't worry, I won't be making these shameless plugs a habit.

Oh! And polite and constructive criticism is welcome! All the negative Nancy's can keep their opinions to themselves! Thanks! - Jenn

My Zazzle Store: http://www.zazzle.com/monkeyjenn

My Cafe Press Store: http://www.cafepress.com/MonkeyJennDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment